1. Attend an event or go on a tour at Levi’s Stadium
2. Visit the 49ers Museum Presented by Sony
3. Ride a rollercoaster at California’s Great America theme park
4. Explore the people and technology that changed our world at the Intel Museum
5. Go back in time at historic Mission Santa Clara de Asis
6. Grab a bite to eat, shop, or see a movie at Mercado Santa Clara
7. Have fun at the Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show, Pacific International Quilt Festival, STITCHES West, Coin, Stamp, & Collectables Show & other consumer shows at the Santa Clara Convention Center
8. Walk through the pedestrian mall at Santa Clara University
9. Have a picnic, take a walk, or relax in beautiful Central Park
10. See creative, cutting edge exhibitions at the Triton Museum of Art
11. Shop at Westfield Valley Fair
12. Fill your day viewing art at the de Saisset Museum
13. Take a photo next to the 32 ft. high Shrine of Our Lady of Peace statue
14. Take a self-guided walking tour of Santa Clara history at “Stroll into the Past”
15. Ride Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) Light Rail to California’s Great America theme park, Levi’s Stadium, and/or the Santa Clara Convention Center
16. Watch Major League Soccer’s San Jose Earthquakes play home games at Buck Shaw Stadium
17. Go for a swim at George F. Haines International Swim Center
18. Spend your Saturday at the Farmer’s Market (Open year-round)
19. Stop by the Santa Clara Depot & Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History
20. Test your driving skills at K1 Speed Kart Racing
21. Jump! at Sky High Sports
22. Enjoy music, theatre, and dance with SCU Presents at Santa Clara University
23. Hike along the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail
24. Set a tee time at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club
25. Journey back in time to the last farm site in Santa Clara at the Harris-Lass House Museum
26. Enjoy FREE “Concerts in the Park” at the Central Park Pavilion
27. See former NBA superstar Steve Nash’s alma mater the Santa Clara University Broncos play basketball
28. Dine at Santa Clara’s newest restaurant, Bourbon Steak & Pub
29. Play a relaxing nine holes of golf at Pruneridge Golf Club
30. Go Bowling at Moonlite Lanes!
31. See the Universal Child 79 ft. tall statue whose shape and lines represent the 1960′s missile and space era
32. Watch renowned Santa Clara University Women’s Soccer.The “Bend It Like Beckham” – movie depicts two young girls’ dreams of playing soccer in Santa Clara
33. Take a photo of the patron saint of Santa Clara (St. Clare) at Civic Center Park
34. Ride Amtrak’s Capitol Corridor to the Santa Clara/Great America or Santa Clara University stations
35. Get spooked late September through October at Halloween Haunt!
Haunt opens Sept. 26 – Nov. 1.
36. Visit the shops and eateries at Rivermark Village
37. Enjoy the Family Friendly atmosphere at Santa Clara Billiards and sharpen up your game!
38. Sit back and enjoy a Santa Clara Players theater performance at the Triton Museum – Hall Pavilion
39. Save on California’s Great America Hotel Packages ranging from $139-$179 per night plus tax. Packages are for Friday and/or Saturday night stays based on availability
40. Enjoy the booths, foods, fine wines, micro-brewed beer, and live entertainment at the Santa Clara Art & Wine Festival
41. See an affordable, family friendly youth theater production at Roberta Jones Junior Theater
42. Shop or dine at the NEW Santa Clara Town Centre, opening Fall, 2014
43. Relax with good food, shops, and more at Franklin Square
44. See the beautiful Mission Gardens at Santa Clara University
45. Visit California Historical Landmark #249 – Santa Clara Women’s Club Adobe
46. Go to an awesome annual summer event like the Santa Clara Vanguard’s Pacific Procession, Santa Clara Arena Grand Prix Swim Meet, and/or the Silicon Valley BBQ Championships!
47. Commute on CalTrain from San Francisco or the Peninsula to the Santa Clara Station
48. Do some advance scouting before attending “The Show of Shows” WWE’s WrestleMania 31!