1. Attend an event or go on a tour at Levi’s Stadium -where Super Bowl 50 was played!
2. Ride a rollercoaster or see a show at California’s Great America theme park!
3. Explore the people and technology that changed our world at the Intel Museum
4. Walk through the pedestrian mall at Santa Clara University
5. Have a picnic, take a walk, or just relax in beautiful Central Park
6. Visit the art galleries and sculpture garden at the Triton Museum of Art
7. Visit “Winterfest” at California’s Great America – November – December, 2017.
“Winterfest” opens some time in November through December of 2017.
8. Dine, shop, or see a movie at Mercado Santa Clara – less than a mile from Levi’s Stadium
9. Go back in time at historic Mission Santa Clara de Asis
10. Visit the 49ers Museum Presented by Sony
11. Shop at Westfield Valley Fair
12. Fill your day viewing art at the de Saisset Museum
13. Take a photo next to the 32 ft. high Shrine of Our Lady of Peace statue
14. Take a self-guided walking tour of Santa Clara history at “Stroll into the Past”
15. See the statue of one of the iconic Popes – St. John Paul II
16. Take a selfie with the bronze statue of a Bronco at Santa Clara University
17. Go for a swim at George F. Haines International Swim Center
18. Spend your Saturday at the Farmer’s Market (Open year-round)
19. Stop by the Santa Clara Depot & Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History
20. Test your driving skills at K1 Speed Kart Racing
21. Jump! at Sky High Sports
22. Enjoy music, theatre, and dance with SCU Presents at Santa Clara University
23. Hike along the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail
24. Set a tee time at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club
25. Journey back in time to the last farm site in Santa Clara at the Harris-Lass House Museum
26. Enjoy FREE “Concerts in the Park” at the Central Park Pavilion
27. See former NBA superstar Steve Nash’s alma mater the Santa Clara University Broncos play basketball
28. Have fun at Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show, Pacific International Quilt Festival, STITCHES West, Coin, Stamp, & Collectables Show at the Santa Clara Convention Center
29. Play a relaxing nine holes of golf at Pruneridge Golf Club
30. Beat the Lock Live Escape Room
31. See the Universal Child 85 ft. tall statue whose shape and lines represent the 1960’s missile and space era
32. Watch renowned Santa Clara University Women’s Soccer.The “Bend It Like Beckham” – movie depicts two young girls’ dreams of playing soccer in Santa Clara
33. Take a photo of the patron saint of Santa Clara (St. Clare) at Civic Center Park
34. “Anything’s Possible,” a bronze sculpture by Linda Serrao, was designed to convey the spirit of Santa Clara’s motto the “Center of What’s Possible.”
35. Get spooked late September through October at Halloween Haunt!
Haunt opens Sept. 26 – Nov. 1.