1. Attend an event or go on a tour at Levi’s Stadium -where Super Bowl 50 was played!
2. Ride a rollercoaster or see a show at California’s Great America theme park!
3. Explore the people and technology that changed our world at the Intel Museum
4. Walk through the pedestrian mall at Santa Clara University
5. Have a picnic, take a walk, or just relax in beautiful Central Park
6. Visit the art galleries and sculpture garden at the Triton Museum of Art
7. Visit “Winterfest” at California’s Great America – November 25, 2016 – December 30, 2016.
“Winterfest” opens Nov. 25 weekends. Daily operations Dec. 19-23 and Dec.26-30.
8. Dine, shop, or see a movie at Mercado Santa Clara – less than a mile from Levi’s Stadium
9. Go back in time at historic Mission Santa Clara de Asis
10. Visit the 49ers Museum Presented by Sony
11. Shop at Westfield Valley Fair
12. Fill your day viewing art at the de Saisset Museum
13. Take a photo next to the 32 ft. high Shrine of Our Lady of Peace statue
14. Take a self-guided walking tour of Santa Clara history at “Stroll into the Past”
15. See the statue of one of the iconic Popes – St. John Paul II
16. Take a selfie with the bronze statue of a Bronco at Santa Clara University
17. Go for a swim at George F. Haines International Swim Center
18. Spend your Saturday at the Farmer’s Market (Open year-round)
19. Stop by the Santa Clara Depot & Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History
20. Test your driving skills at K1 Speed Kart Racing
21. Jump! at Sky High Sports
22. Enjoy music, theatre, and dance with SCU Presents at Santa Clara University
23. Hike along the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail – Trail is open, but parts of it near the stadum from Agnew Rd. to Tasman Dr. will be closed in the days leading up to Super Bowl 50.
24. Set a tee time at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club –Golf & Tennis Club opening also affected by Super Bowl 50 and will be closed leading up to Super Bowl 50. Try Pruneridge Golf Course #29.
25. Journey back in time to the last farm site in Santa Clara at the Harris-Lass House Museum
26. Enjoy FREE “Concerts in the Park” at the Central Park Pavilion
27. See former NBA superstar Steve Nash’s alma mater the Santa Clara University Broncos play basketball
28. Have fun at Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show, Pacific International Quilt Festival, STITCHES West, Coin, Stamp, & Collectables Show at the Santa Clara Convention Center
29. Play a relaxing nine holes of golf at Pruneridge Golf Club
30. Go Bowling at Moonlite Lanes!
31. See the Universal Child 85 ft. tall statue whose shape and lines represent the 1960’s missile and space era
32. Watch renowned Santa Clara University Women’s Soccer.The “Bend It Like Beckham” – movie depicts two young girls’ dreams of playing soccer in Santa Clara
33. Take a photo of the patron saint of Santa Clara (St. Clare) at Civic Center Park
34. Ride Amtrak’s Capitol Corridor to the Santa Clara/Great America or Santa Clara University stations
35. Get spooked late September through October at Halloween Haunt!
Haunt opens Sept. 26 – Nov. 1.
36. Visit the shops and eateries at Rivermark Village
37. Spend the day visiting Santa Clara’s only natural open space at Ulistac Natural Area.
38. Sit back and enjoy a Santa Clara Players theater performance at the Triton Museum – Hall Pavilion
39. Save on California’s Great America Hotel Packages starting at $149 per night plus tax. Packages are for Friday and/or Saturday night stays based on availability
40. Enjoy the booths, foods, fine wines, micro-brewed beer, and live entertainment at the Santa Clara Art & Wine Festival
41. See an affordable, family friendly youth theater production at Roberta Jones Junior Theater
42. Shop or dine at the Santa Clara Town Centre
43. Relax with good food, shops, and more at Franklin Square
44. See the beautiful Mission Gardens at Santa Clara University
45. Visit California Historical Landmark #249 – Santa Clara Woman’s Club Adobe
46. Go to an awesome annual summer event like the Santa Clara Vanguard’s Pacific Procession, Santa Clara Arena Pro Swim Swim Meet, and/or the Silicon Valley BBQ Championships!
47. Commute on CalTrain from San Francisco or the Peninsula to the Santa Clara Station
48. Check out the legendary Santa Clara Dive Bar “The Hut,” frequented mostly by Santa Clara University students and alumni.
49. Enjoy the Santa Clara sports environment at any one of a number of sports bars, including Bourbon Pub, Character’s Sports Bar & Grill or Bennigan’s.